Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Team Jacob!

Julie and I, along with every middle school girl, and lover of teen novels, read the Twilight Saga. You know the ones with the sappy Vampire Edward and his fragile love Juliet..I mean, Belle. It's a total Romeo and Juliet knock-off, but it's just so fun to read. Some times you just need fast-food, even in writing.

That being said, we went out and watched New Moon the other day. It's a movie version of book #2. It's the one where the Werewolf Jacob comes into play...sappy, I get it. Well, as many of you know, a whole "Team Edward"/"Team Jacob" campaign came out of it. Twittering girls everywhere sided with the Edward or Jacob for Belle's true love.

Personally, I was an Edward.

So why am I telling you this? During the movie I was looking at Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob. Remember him? The scrawny little punk who played Shark Boy? Well, he ain't scrawny anymore.

I decided it was time for me to form my OWN Team Jacob. 2010 is the year I'm going to finish my journey of getting healthy. Just take a look at my first post, and you'll see what I mean. I've lost 160 pounds. Now It's time to wolf-up. No...I'm not going to end up looking like the chisled Taylor Lautner of New Moon, but who cares. But I am going to have fun doing it, and really enjoy writing a blog a year from now about how much I've changed my physique.

GO TEAM JACOB!

1 comment:

  1. GO TEAM JACOB!! I'll be sure to follow your blog and watch for updates! Good for you, Jake! You are a rockstar!! :)

    ReplyDelete